- 1. General
- The collection and processing of "personal data" is required for the use of services provided on the marcinkotowski.de website. This is all information, that relates to your person and through which you are personally identifiable, whether on your own or in combination with other information available to us (like your name, address, e-mail address or your user behavior). marcinkotowski.de represented by freelance Translator Marcin Kotowski is the service provider within the meaning of § 13 German Act for Telemedia Services (in german Telemediengesetz, TMG) and responsible body within the meaning of § 3 Abs. 7 German Data Protection Act.
- 2. Types of collected Data and purposes of collecting this data
- a) While Using our Website
No personal data is collected while you are looking for information on our homepage, except for the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable you to visit the website. These are i. e. your IP address, date and time of the request and the browser type used. Cookies can also be used to optimize the presentation of the website, our products and services and to make them even better tailored to your needs.
- b) Data that we Collect in the Event of an Inquiry
If you ae interested in one of our offers, you can send us an inquiry by e-mail or the contact form. The data given in the inquiry will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event that further follow-up questions arise. It will not be passed on to third parties.
- c) To Whom We Share your Information
We do not pass on any personal data without your consent. However, the forwarding of your personal data to the respective Service provider can be necessary for the completing of the project. If we disclose information to third parties in this context, it is limited to the use of the data for this purpose. We share your information with companies that provide services for us or on our behalf. This applies, for example, to the storage of data with external service providers. If we disclose information to third parties in this context, it is limited to the use of the data for this purpose. In addition to the cases described in this data protection declaration, we will only pass on your data to third parties if you have given your consent to the transfer or if you have expressly requested such a transfer. We also disclose information to third parties when required by law or necessary for the protection of our services, including
– To comply with laws
– If we are forced to respond to legal action (i.e. a search warrant or other court order)
– To confirm or enforce marcinkotowski.de's compliance with the marcinkotowski.de terms and conditions
- d) Duration of Storage
We store your data for as long as it is necessary for the processing of a booking or if it is necessary for the fulfilment of legal retention periods.
This Website uses Cookie Info Script applications and data, which are hosted using third party hosting services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). For more details of AWS's privacy and security processes, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ and https://aws.amazon.com/security/. We use Cloudflare for static content distribution. This service allows the Website to distribute content using servers located across different countries and to optimize performance. For more information on CloudFlare, please visit their website: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy.
- 4. Google Analytics
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, you will need to click this link again. For more information on Google's use of data for advertising purposes, settings and objections, please visit Google's websites at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Google's use of data when you use websites or apps from our partners"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Use of data for advertising purposes"), https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7029158 ("Manage information that Google uses to show you advertising") and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Determine which advertising Google shows you").
- 5. Your Rights Regarding your Personal Data
- a) Right to Information
You can use the contact details given at the end of this data protection declaration https://www.marcinkotowski.de/contact to make a request for data about the information we have stored about you, free of charge. Upon your request, which must include sufficient information to confirm your identity, we will provide you with a copy of the personal information we hold about you, if you have a right to be contacted. In addition, we will confirm the purposes for which your personal data are used, their recipients and the origin of the information.
- b) Right of Rectification
You may also contact email@example.com to request changes to certain personal information that you believe to be inaccurate or unimportant. In addition, you may ask us to block, delete or otherwise remove your personal data. We will update, block, delete or remove your personal data upon request in accordance with applicable law.
- c) Right of Deletion
You can request the deletion of your personal data from us at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will examine your application and, if necessary, we will comply with it.
- d) Revocation of Consent to Use
If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time under the contact to email@example.com.
- e) Right of Appeal
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is illegal, you can complain at any time to the competent supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for data processing by marcinkotowski.de is the Northrhine Westphalia’s Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Helga Block, Postbox 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Telephone: 02 11/384 24-0, Telefax: 02 11/384 24-10, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Homepage: http://www.ldi.nrw.de.
- f) Right of Objection
You have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time. For this purpose, please write an E-mail to following address: email@example.com.
- 6. Privacy Officer
- All requests for information or objections to data processing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are currently visiting the Website www.marcinkotowski.de. Here you can find details about the owner and the technical operator of this Website.
- Data Owner
- Authorized representative in accordance with § 5 TMG:
- Marcin Kotowski, freelance translator and interpreter
- Unter Buschweg 9
- 50999 Cologne
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.marcinkotowski.de
- Owner: Marcin Kotowski
- VAT Number (registered in Germany): DE320898267
- Technical Operator
- Webhosting: www.netcup.de
- Information in accordance with section 36 of the VSBG (German Consumer Disput Resolution Act)
- Operators of the domain marcinkotowski.de represented by Marcin Kotowski are neither willing nor obliged to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.